GOAL: Growing Opportunities in America for Latinos is a program sponsored by the Indiana Dept. of Workforce Development.
For plant managers and HR directors seeking to evaluate and improve the skills of Limited English Proficient Latino Indiana residents.
Benefits for the Employer:
Benefits for the Worker:
- Skilled workforce, decreasing recruitment and training costs
- Workers that understand the fundamentals of manufacturing safety, processes, production, quality and equipment maintenance
- Confidence in their workforce because they will be equipped to adapt to changes in technology, processes and organizational structure
Presented by Labor Institute for Training and Su Casa Columbus.
- Evidence to the employer that the employee or prospective employee is willing to learn, work and meet standards
- Documented skills with the only national recognized certification for production workers
- Strengthening prospects for pay increases, new opportunities in advancement, increase in employability
- Being portable and useful in all manufacturing sectors
SPACE IS LIMITED.